• Admission Opens for the Academic Year 2021-2022         All the aspiring students are requested to enrol your registration in TNAU & also        to enrole in our college           "JSA COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE AND TECHNOLOGY" Located In the National Highways (Chennai to Trichy) , Avatti, Tholudur, Cuddalore (Dist.), Tamil Nadu – 606 108.           Contact – +91 95662 23456 /+91 88709 07033 /+91 99400 85001      **     ICAR is Being Obtained. State level No.1 Leading Agriculture college for Research , Innovation, Creativity and Discipline           Our Alumni Students are 100% Got placement in IAS and Competitive exams, Central, State Governments and Banks also          The Students are doing PG’s in Various Reputed Indian & International Universities
JSA College of Agriculture and Technology

Total number of students admitted for B.Sc. (Hons) (Agriculture) is 120 every year. Of the total sanctioned strength, 65% of the seats will be admitted through TNAU single window system and the remaining 35% by the management adopting the eligibility criteria.Candidates seeking admission under Government quota and management quota should apply online to Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore www.tnauonline.in.

In addition, application form for admission to the management quota can be obtained, in person, from the Secretary, JSA College of Agriculture and Technology, Avatti,Thozhuthur,CuddaloreDistrict by paying an application fee of Rs. 1,000/- or through post by sending a request letter enclosing a demand draft for Rs. 1,000/- in favour of “JSA College of Agriculture and Technology” payable at Indian Bank Vepur towards the cost of application form.

The application form may also be downloaded from our website. Click Here to download the application form. If the downloaded application is used, it should be submitted in person to the Secretary, JSA College of Agriculture and Technology, Avatti along with the application fee of Rs. 1,000/- paid as cash or as Demand Draft, as stated above.

 
   Reach us

JSA College of Agriculture and Technology,
Avatti, Tholudur, Cuddalore (District),
Tamil Nadu – 606 108.

   Office Address